In 2006 was born the Fluoromatics goal of making available a professional tool for fast chlorophyll a fluorescence analysis. As the former free versions were completely obsolete and full of errors and compatibility issues, we decided to start a completely new software project from scratch. The name Biolyzer was kept and the version 5.0 was born.
Inside the Biolyzer 5.0 release, we find new advantages and exciting features:
- Introducing new and faster methods and algorithms for rapid JIP-Test calculations.
- 3-D plots of JIP parameters.
- Fully customized carpet plots enabling to plot any number of chosen JIP Test parameters against its sequential number.
- The new “Parameter normalization” tool that helps to visualize a group of JIP-test parameters in a normalized scale defined by any fluorescence sample as the reference.
- The new “Parameter statistical deviation tool” for plotting bi-dimensional statistical error plots.
- The new “Smoothing of raw curve” interface for improving the signal to noise ratio of your fluorescence raw data.
- The new “Fluorocalc”, a user-defined function plotter, with its revolutionary equation editor used to mathematically combine any fluorescence curves (up to six raw curves) by using a user-defined math expression, comprising highly sophisticated equations, giving you the option to write any formula you need to operate mathematically up to six fluorescence raw curves and time as variables, with user-defined constants and with an instantaneous plot and tabulation of the math operation result.
- New custom setup for the Pipeline model drawing tool.
- New file format for the average curves that contains the standard error and standard deviation for each data point of the curve, and the whole constellation of descriptive statistics for each calculated JIP parameter value.